One of those Blog Survey Things
I normally don’t go for these things, but since I haven’t had a blog update in awhile, I thought I’d do this. I picked it up off of Laura Swisher’s Blog. Laura was the Co-host of “Unscrewed” from TechTV (later G4/TechTV until G4 killed off all the good shows from TechTV). Anyway..
1. What time did you wake up this morning? 830am, but only after about half an hour of “Get UP!” from the wife.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. ;)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Incredibles last November. It’s been awhile.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently? Star Trek Enterprise. Of all time, probably either Dallas or Doctor Who.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing. Skipped breakfast and went straight to Lunch – footlong Club on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread from Subway.
6. Peach yogurt or granola? Granola
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Tofu, and other “health” foods of that nature. People that eat them look like friggin rails!
9. What is your favorite crisp flavour? Sharp Cheddar Cheese? Not sure I understand this one.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? “I Wish We All Could Win” by the Afters
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Pickup
12. Favourite sandwich? Anything my wife makes. I suck at making sandwiches, she’s much better.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Perceived stupidity.
14. Favourite items of clothing? Baseball cap. Jacket.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Los Angeles, to visit my friend Shawn Lyon. I’ve been saying I’ll come out there for over 10 years.
16. What colour is your bathroom? Beige
17. Favourite brand of clothing? Don’t care.
18. Where would you retire to? Doesn’t matter, so long as I have a good internet connetion.
19. Favourite time of the day? 1AM-3AM. I’m usually by myself, and I know the phone won’t ring.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? 30th. My then girlfriend now wife, teased me mercilessly about me being “Over the hill”. Major tactical error on her part, I can now hold that over her. :)
21. Where were you born? Norfolk, VA
22. Favourite sport to watch? Baseball – is there any other?
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Laura Swisher.
24. What book are you reading now? Books about being a new father.
25. What fabric detergent do you use? No idea. I tried doing the laundy a few times after I first got married, but I botched it so bad, I was banned from doing laundry ever since! That’s the secret to getting the spouse to do what you don’t want to. Be incompetant! :D
26. Coke or Pepsi? Caffiene Free Diet Coke.
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl. Morning people are annoying.
28. What is your shoe size? 11 1/2
29. Do you have any pets? Yeah, two Tonkinese cats, Zathras & Kira.
30. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with your friends? I’m going to be a dad in less than 4 weeks, but my friends know that already.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Several different things, but the most “non traditional” was a professional bowler. This was when I was 4.
32. What are you doing today? Filling out this stupid survey! I also went with my wife for her weekly doctor’s office visit for the weekly end of pregnancy checkups.